My Step-Daughter help

My step daughter is 13 and is the worst kid ever she yells at me and telling me she hates me and my husband have 5 other kids she tourtes them i yell at her non stop and she does it more what schould i do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• send her to live with her mom or send her to military school. This is unacceptable. However, she may need psychotherapy.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 5:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• SEND HER TO MAURY POlviCH lol
    Anonymous

• There is no excuse for your stepdaughter to hurt the other children or disrespect you. Remind her it is your house and she has to live by the rules and then just take away anything that means anything to her (like her cellphone, ipod etc.) and make her stay in her room and to come out to eat and go to the bathroom and that's it. Maybe that will work temporarily. While this is happening, make an effort to find counseling or therapy for her. My heart goes out to you because I have been dealing with my 15 year old stepson for two years now who I think may be a sociopath. He lies constantly, has no conscience and has no friends. He hurts the dogs when no one is looking sometimes too. I sometimes regret marrying his father.
    Anonymous

• put a boot in her backside
    Hellfireo1cu812

Answer by Hellfireo1cu812 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Do y'all have a Sheriff's Youth Ranch for girls? If so, take her for a tour and tell her if she doesn't straighten up, that will be her new home.
    BrendaMomOf3

Answer by BrendaMomOf3 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• my x-boyfriend (4 years) has a son that is now in collage he would call me the most disrespectful names ever, and him and my 14 yr old son would get into big fights about the way he talked to me. of course i couldn't take it. tell her dad to do something about it if he don't then you give her a choice live with her mother or, go to boot camp.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Apr. 30, 2009