Feedback?

Hello Gorgeous Ladies!

I hope everyone's morning/afternoon has been going well! I was wondering if I could get a little feedback on my website I started just a little while ago...

If you have any questions, my FAQ page is empty, so that would be a great help! Also, I have forums, if you feel like starting a couple topics!

I would just really like to know what you think, and any constructive criticism is great!

Visit EntreMOMneurs.Synthasite.com

EntreMOMneurs

Asked by EntreMOMneurs at 5:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think it looks great and I have it bookmarked as I would def love to advertise! The only suggestion I would have is to make you print a little darker so its easier to read. Grey kinda makes me lean forward more to see the words!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think the site is looking great!!!
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Thank you girls :) I'll take your advice on darkening the text. :P I just used it because it was the default lol.

Hope you ladies are having a great week!
    EntreMOMneurs

Answer by EntreMOMneurs at 12:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Great website! It looks good and is very clean and organized. I hate busy websites that have so much you cannot tell what is what.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 30, 2009