How do I impress my husband in the bedroom?

My husband has been gone for nearly six months. My son is six months old and my husband was there when he was born but we didnt really get much time to be intimate. Now that he is coming home I am a little nervous about our sex life. I am afraid that he will be comparing me to how i used to be before the baby. I want to impress him and do something amazing that he will surely be in awe. Please help...any suggestions?

BeauMommy123

Asked by BeauMommy123 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Get some sexy lingere, then set the mood with candles & wine(or whatever your choice may be). Undress him slowly, kissing him as you do. You get the idea. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Aug. 5, 2008

• He is going to be so excited to see you I thing being there in the flesh and blood will be enough to impress him!!! Maybe to make it special, you could put the baby to bed, have a candel lit dinner, wear something sexy... have wine and strawberries... and let things happen as they may. Don't get too worried about him comparing you to how you were before the baby. I seriously doubt that will be on his mind at all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Aug. 5, 2008

• Or get strip areobics, not only is it a pretty good excercise, but they like it when you can kinda show off in the bedroom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 5, 2008

• dont worry about him comparing you when i had given birth to my baby i felt the same way and i told him but he said i looked great and that he loves me and he loves my body just the way it was..and for the surprise when my boyfriend comes home from work i sometimes light up the candles put some flowers around wear some sexy lingere then lay him don on the bed and show off your body and so on =) hopefully it works for you!! and be shy
    apple-bee-13

Answer by apple-bee-13 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2008

• just talk to him ahead of time and ask him whats some fantasy he has that he's never tried and try to make it work for you...it'll get him all worked up just thinking about it on his trip home and he will probably just jomp on you the second he walks in the door
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 11:02 PM on Aug. 5, 2008

• You husband loves you and won't notice a thing. Smell good, dress nice, wear a little make-up. Don't be nervous. You're now the mother of his child. That's a good thing. :) Good Luck
    YipeeLeah

Answer by YipeeLeah at 11:44 PM on Aug. 5, 2008

• i went through the same thing and my best advice would be if possible to have a drink or two before hand and during just so you can relax about all the body issues and he can also just relax nothing to strong something like wineor my favorite malibu & pineapple juice its sweet. and turn the LIGHTS of this way you wont be more worried about what you dont want him to see and you can enjoy it more plus all the feeling and touching gets more intense when you cant actually see it.
    eternaldeamer

Answer by eternaldeamer at 12:42 AM on Aug. 6, 2008

• give him a blow job
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Aug. 6, 2008

• BE There. they are simple creatures, dosen't take much. show him your Coochie and POW he's impressd. :)
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 10:52 PM on Aug. 9, 2008