Potty Training my 2 year old Daughter!! Help!!

Ok, I have searched and searched for potty training questions. My daughter is almost 2 and I would like to start training. Any suggestions that worked best for you? Potty chair didn't work. I got the little insert and am starting on that. Thanks a lot!

KCMom1

Asked by KCMom1 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• well if she won't sit on a potty chair, try the kind that attaches to the big potty. I use a sticker reward chart for both my girls almost 2 and tomorrow the other will be 4.. it works great for both of them. I give a reward everyweek for different potty things that they do... it seems to be working and my almost 2 year old has peed on the potty at least 8 times in the last 2 weeks, so progress has been made since I started doing the potty chart.. you can find one here:
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=potty+training+chart&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Good luck and I am right there with ya on the whole potty training ordeal... hang in there
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 8:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• After potty training two girls and a boy...they best advice I could give is wait until she's ready. This is usually at 2 1/2 years of age. Use the big potty only, no potty chairs, and buy her the panties she wants. Those characters actually help on this package! Just say, don't pee pee on Dora, or whoever :)Good luck to you.
    KGImama

Answer by KGImama at 8:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i would put them on the potty chair when they first woke up and after nap time and if they wont stay i caved and let them watch tv and it worked
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I would give her time. One day she will decide she wants to and it will be much easier. Until she is totally ready, don't waste her time or yours.
    Oliviasmommy131

Answer by Oliviasmommy131 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2008