In your opinion what should a mommy wear?

I got this from a question in the just for fun section and it got me thinking what do you ladies condiser dressing like a mom? I wear jeans and a cute top almost every day and somedays I wear dress pants with a cute top and days I wear Kakhi's I consider that dressing like a mom. And do you consider anything to be a mom hair cut??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 6:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wear whatever doesn't have spit up on it! Just kidding, I try to dress cute like you described, but there are some things that I can't wear anymore (like shorts and a bikini), no one wants to see that on me! I also have what I heard described as a "mom ponytail". I have long-ish hair and I never do anything but pull it up in a pony tail. It's kinda sad, I should get a cute cut or something...
    Indygirl18

Answer by Indygirl18 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Often short, practical hair is considered a mom do, but it's cute on many girls so who cares. I think Moms wear leisure suits all day!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i just dress in what i'm comfortable in, no specific style....i don't think moms should wear tight clothes though (sister in law & her fat ass)
    Anonymous

• im not sure about the hair cut thing but i consider wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt to be dressing like a mom somedays a hoodie...i dont really consider like band shirts to be a "mom" look but i know moms that wear them and consider them to be a "mom" look
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i used to think i had to dress "like a mom" and to me that meant, a high collar shirt, nice khakis or jeans, and no short shorts. but ya know what? im still only 25, i've got a decent body and as long as i'm not hanging out of anything why shouldn't i dress how i want to? not how someone else thinks i should dress. i think the only things i think of as a mom hair cut usually its more the grandma hair cut, i don't think there is a specific cut i think of that says mom immediately
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I dress how I feel like. I don't need my clothes to express to someone that I'm a mother. Sometimes I go grocery shopping in my pj pants and a t-shirt. Sometimes I go to the post office without even combing my hair. Sometimes I leave the house with my hair curled and make-up on.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 6:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i plan on wearing whatever i am comfortable in and makes my husband crazy still :) as long as it isnt "hoochie-fied"!!
    rkm0731

Answer by rkm0731 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I pretty much wear the same clothes that I wore before I was a mom. I hate hate hate when people don't dress their age or think they need to dress a certain way just because they are a mom. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not wearing short ass skirts or anything that my stomach isn't showing-unless its an accident (I never really dressed like that before-that was hoochie garb to me) I don't have to worry about my boobs hanging out, well, because I just don't have any. I think you should wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 6:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i've always wore the same clothes before i had kids and now if it clean i wear it
    teddy33

Answer by teddy33 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• When I work at home, it is Levis and a sweater or t-shirt. When I meet with clients, it is black slack, a sweater or t-shirt and a suit jacket.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009