For those who DONOT vaccinate their children.. Are you vaccinate yourself?

Are you more worried now that a outbreak of Swine flu is on the rise?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nothing we vaccinate for will protect us from swine flu so that's kind of besides the point, right?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 6:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• For everyone that is pro-vax, when was the last time you got your boosters?

You are sheep!!! Baaaa
    Anonymous

• I have my booster.. THANKS!!!!!! :) So do my kids who I protect.
    Anonymous

• Last fall's flu vaccine won't help with this one. I vax, but don't do flu vaccines. I wouldn't be vaxing for this one either, if it was an option.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• As far as I know, I got al my childhood vaccinations except for the one for whooping cough. Severe allergic reaction to that one. I don't remember getting any boosters, though... so maybe not.

Nobody in my house gets any shots now. No flu shots, no nothing. My oldest get a tetanus shot a few months ago after a dog bite, but that's about it.

And no, I'm no more concerned than before. There's no vaccine for the disease....there was one when they had a small outbreak back in the 70's, but they shut it down because of a high # of adverse reactions.... so those that vax & those that do not are in the same boat on this one.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• ALL PARENTS WHO VACCINATE THEIR KIDS TO BEGIN WITH AND TAKE THEIR KIDS TO WELL CHECK UPS. ARE AWARE OF THE AGES YOUR SUPPOSE TO GET BOOSTERS. WELL AT LEAST I DO KNOW THIS. IAM GIVING MY KIDS EVERY CHANCE @ LIFE. I WILL NOT HAVE MY KIDS DIE FROM A SILLY DISEASE THAT COULD OF BEEN PREVENTED. THATS ALOT OF THE REASON KIDS IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES DIE. BUT, THAT ISNT THEIR FAULT... B/C, THEY HAV NO WAY TO GET THE SHOTS OFFERED IN THE US. MY KID WILL NOT DIE FROM TENUS B/C, IAM SELFISH. THANK YOU AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!!!
    Anonymous

• At 4 you are suppose to repeat a set of shots. and again at 12 years. Then tetnus is every 7- 10 years. and a set of shots before college is recom also. I noticed a few months ago posters @ my kids doctor also saying this.
    Anonymous

• My kids are up to date and had boosters. But we dont have flu shots. I really wanted one but, hard to find sometimes.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My kids had reactions to thier vaccines. I no longer vaccinate. I was vaccinated and now have many health issues. Do some biology research. This has nothing to do with that.
    Anonymous

• Anon :00 stop yelling at people. And just be thankfull that since you believe vaccines work you have no reason to worry about all the "selfish" moms that want their children to die.
    Anonymous