autism red flags in babies-moms with experience, please

Hello...I would like to know what red flags could you see in 9 months old babies with autism....please moms with experience, let me know....my baby is 9 months old and sometimes he does not answer his name when i call him...thank you so much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://pediatrics.about.com/od/weeklyquestion/a/04_signs_autism.htm

al you have to do is google it , or talk to your dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• if that is the only thing, then I wouldn't worry about it, watch speech, and developmental skills. An easy way to check, is to look at a milestone chart. If you notice that he's no where near some of the milestones he should be at, at this age, then call your doctor, and set up an appointment to have him get checked out.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• you can come join an autism group but I would say no worries that is normal at that age.
    Anonymous