Why want she pick up the phone?

I have worried about her. Cause,I have been calling her an no body picks up.So, I have walked in her home. An cought her as she was smoking pot,With some friends. Well, that was not a good day at all. It was like she new it all. She yelled at me. Cause, I do care about her an her life. an I gave her alook an asked her WHY? Plus, she is renting this place under her grandads name. I did let her grandad know about it. An he is like a cusen. an I told him what I would do. I said, she would be out. But, I was so upset. Me an my 20 yr old girl have not spoken in two weeks. As for me. I feel my words are not enough to help in anything for this 20 year old. that I raised up to do better then how she is doing now. I am so worryed about her. dang. she has been told she has Cervicle Cancer an she want go back to the docters to do what is right. Now I need some help hear.What should a moma do? Other than PRAYEN HARD !!!

Babygirlsmom39

Asked by Babygirlsmom39 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Pray hard!!! And I am not trying to be funny. My son as well was not raised ot smoke pot but I have found out he had been smoking since her was 12 years old. I was crushed to find that out because he lived with me and I was like how did I not know? You were concerned that is why you went over there. Ido not blame you so what if she is an adult, people are found dead everyday in theri homes for weeks because no one wants to check on them (mind ther own businesss). As far as her health, just do your best to try to explaim the serverity of her situation. Are the two of you close?
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• turn her in to the cops, Somtimes it takes tough love.
    Anonymous

• She is 20 so if she doesn't want to answer the phone she doesn't have to. if she is paying the rent then you shouldn't just walk into her home uninvited rather your her mother or not. Speak to her about what is going on and let her know her health is the most important thing right now and the pot issue is her choice but you will not support it and will discuss it when the health issues are done.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• That was just wrong. Life is made of choices. Her choice was to not answer her phone. That didn't give you the right to invade her privacy like that. Smoking pot may be how she's dealing with her cancer and now you may have gotten her thrown out of her home. Is that your idea of controlling her life and forcing her back home? That's probably why she left in the first place and won't answer your calls. Leave the woman alone and mind your own business. That's just insane that you would do something that invasive.
    Anonymous