i guess i dont understand...

my hubby's uncle is a cronic lier and my hubby already knows and he seems to screw him over, like lie to my hubby if someone paid his uncle, he most likely wouldnt pay the half he owes my hubby for helping.

his uncle also likes to hang out with my nieghbor who is horrible at lieing also, but she does weed, i guess you could say that he rather see her for the weed then to see the b**** that she is.
what do you think?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Okay, I get it now. If it's family they tolerate it usually out of obligation. And men aren't as finicky about such things as women tend to be.... like my DH has a friend that is a total ass when we go out... and I voice my opinion about him.... DH just says 'well, he was probably..." and throws in some excuse followed by "but he's really a good guy". I certainly don't get it. I have a sister who is like that (a habitual liar) and I don't hang around her, spend time on the phone with her or anything. I figure I have better things to spend my time on.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think this question makes no sence at all.
    Please re-word it and maybe I can help you out.
    Anonymous

• i didn't get it either
    Anonymous

• I guess I don't understand either.... I don't get what you're asking. Yeah, sure, if he won't pay your DH for helping do a job... then don't work for the man. And if he's a chronic liar and so is the neighbor.... then it's two peas in a pot.... at least if he's hanging with her, then he's not at your house. Right?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• sorry guys... i guess i meant i dont get why my hubby wants to be around such a person. i guess its not that often but its once a week. i mean, if you know a person like this, why do pple like hanging around liers who make up stories???
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009