Anyone else tired of hearing about the swine flu?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Kinda, it's freaky but there making it alot bigger deal then what it really is. And ill be taking precautions to protect my child but they dont have to go on and on and start a huge panic.
    Ad3n_M0mmy01

Answer by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think you will be hearing a lot more about it so get off your attitude and start learning.
    Anonymous

• It's nature killing of the human race.
    We're a destructive society and nature is now taking it into it's own hands.
    Don't eat pork, and don't visit places that have it.
    Simple.
    But yes it is annoying, but if it bothers you, don't read the newspapers, don't watch tv and don't listen to the radio.
    Hide in your house and be a hermit if it's so annoying.
    Anonymous

• ha ha I just asked a question about the swine flu na na na na na na.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• yes, but its also annoying how pissy people are today....gotta love anons :-) hiding behind their litle buttons that they think makes them 10 ft tall and bullet proof....they really should grow a pair.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You can still eat pork genius. And yes, it is getting a little old but it's still concerning.
    Anonymous

• Why the hell would I want balls? I'm a woman, and I already have my pair...on my chest.
    Anonymous