how much do you love CafeMom?

I love cafemom, I have a few friends on here but I think this site is amazing! The way some people pull together in times of need and the wealth of information available to you from experienced moms! How great is that?

So I wanna know how much you love cafemom and if you have any really neat stories about commraderie and such. Share away!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about love but I sure am addicted.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I second the addiction and the drama is something else
    Anonymous

• I like it. Not love it. I tend to get addicted to it so I take breaks from it. And yes, there is tons of information on here that can be useful to moms like us. Also, a good pace to go when you need to vent. lol.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• So much that I have to come here everyday and check in on the friends I have made on this site.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Glad I found the site really like it
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Addicted LOL
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yep. Cafemom is my addiction!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 8:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have more friends on here than I do in real life. My real life friend do not have kids so they don't know how to help me when I am having a problem. I am glad that I have a place where I can go and get good advice. Everyone on here is so nice. I am on every day also.
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009