i need some advice ASAP!!!!

my 3 month old son just got his physcial today...and they said that he had a double uluva and acid reflux and a hernia in his belly button and the refereed him to a ent in chapel hill because of his tounge....does any body know any thing about any of this

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know about the uluva, but I know that acid reflux is usually easily treated with an oral medication and herniated belly buttons they don't usually do anything about....it closes on its own. My daughter had one and it closed when she was about 6 or 7 months. They said if it wasn't closing, was getting worse or was causing her any trouble when she was 2 they might have done something.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• All pretty common things. Don't sweat it!
    beccimae

Answer by beccimae at 7:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My boys had the hernia belly button, it closed up about 8-10 weeks later
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 8:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009