If you had a laundry service that picked up and returned for a reasonable rate would you do it ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• No, I enjoy doing my laundry and folding it, I just hate puting it away
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 7:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No. Doing laundry doesn't bother me...its the folding and putting the clothes away that I can't stand. OH and the mysterious black hole that my socks keep disappearing into.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• In a heart beat I would do it. If it didn't crunch into our budget or hurt us any... oh yeah, I'd be on that client list (except for my drawers.... that's too personal to send out - I think).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nah, I don't want anyone folding my underwear! lol. I don't mind doing laundry either, just hate putting it away!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Absolutely. I don't mind loading the washer and switching to the dryer. Putting them away is fine, too. But folding them...that is my downfall. I have a very, very full basket waiting to be folded and put away right now, in fact. Ugh! But I would only do it (the service, that is, not my full basket) if I could comfortably afford it. If I was going to have to cut money elsewhere to do it, I wouldn't.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Sure I would as long as it was more effecient then paying the high electric bill for running my own washer and dryer.

RMSA3.png picture by RMSAAdmin

RMASAdmin

Answer by RMASAdmin at 7:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• No. It may work out well if you have a large family, though.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 7:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No, I don't even like my husband doing my laundry...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I wouldn't because I love doing laundry, but there has been times in my life when I would have loved it. I know a woman who made good money doing this... She had a Dr. and his family as her client. Also, if you are thinking about doing this, get your name out to the Dr's and Chiropractors.. they need their lab coats washed.
    Anonymous