Do you have the same routine over and over?

Wake up wash up for the day get the kids up for school take them to school pick them up do homework/practice eat dinner brush teeth send them to bed but you are ready for some peace and quiet. But doing all this comes with drama and yells and screams and whatever else you can do without. why can't it be smooth.

Not to mention the dogs are letting you know it is dinner time and the cat too.
My dh is....this is another story. Do you ever feel like you are being pulled in all directions and nothing seems to be done or good enough you just want to give up. But you can't you just can't do that bc you are needed so you have to be strong.

I don't know if I am making any sense I am probably just babbling on and on but it feel good I am just typing away and letting my feelings out.

PHEW!!! Thanks for listening.........................................................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I totally understand where you're coming from. Sometimes I just want to go back to sleep to wake up and start all over!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 7:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i experience the same thing.....but i keep telling myself, one day at a time...
    marzbee

Answer by marzbee at 7:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• im in the rut of the samething diffrent day, sometimes it sucks but i learned to just move on and that if i dont do it nothing will be done EVER. i know what im doing tomorrow before it even begins.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nope. I hate routine. I feel like if I get myself in a routine like that, one day I'll wake up and realize it's been 20 years and I've done nothing but shower and get kids ready for school. Sooo....I choose to be spontaneous.
    Anonymous