Showering...

I have to dress up for work, and I really hate dressing up. I would love at the end of the day to come home, take my shower, and then do everything else once I've changed into jammies. Doesn't happen, though. I have too much to do, and I can't trust the kids alone long enough. So, I always end up showering right before bed. I tried doing it in the morning, but I find I don't want to get up and do it. I'm just curious as to when most moms shower: right before bed, in the morning, or just whenever the heck you can get 5 minutes alone in the bathroom? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When ever I get the chance. Although here lately I've been waiting until my husband comes home and locking myself in the bathroom for a long hot shower with no interruptions.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 7:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Whenever I can get the time or since dd is 2 I put her in the shower with me
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 7:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and when my kids were babies it used to be first thing when I got up. Now, it's about 10 am because they are both in school. It's funny because if I have to be somewhere early I hate showering first thing when I get up now. Years ago I had to do it first. You get used to it when you work. I like to lounge around especially in the winter.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• In the morning.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Because I stay at home with my baby boy and girl, I shower when they take there nap at 2 pm. Is the only time I can spend a long time in the shower.
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• usually after she goes to bed. its just easier not worrying what she is doing, if shes really taking her nap or destroying her room...if we have something to do that day (like a doc apointment or something along those lines) i will sit her on my bed with the tv on, put up the gate and take a quick shower so i actually feel clean when i leave the house, i just don't feel as clean during the day or running around if i took my shower the night before
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• right before bed. I can't go to bed knowing i am grimey! That damn clorox bleach commercial did me in....the one where the guy is about to jump into bed and it turns into goo?
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• when my son has his nap at 10am....
    marzbee

Answer by marzbee at 7:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Late evening, right after dishes.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 7:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Right now it's whenever I have the time. When I go back to work next week it'll be at night. I'm going to have to get up early enough as it is.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 7:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009