Losing Weight..

What is the best way to lose weight when I have a job were I'm sitting down all the time?

Asked by Poopie08 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Eat small portions, eat healthy foods and exercise. I work at a desk too and I get up and walk around the building a few times. I take the stairs, use a bathroom across the building to walk more.
    I go to the gym and have a rowing machine at home. I've lost 41 lbs. in 2 months. I don't drink ANY soda - even diet is bad for you. I don't drink juices except V8. I drink lots and lots of water. I can also have crystal light, iced tea or coffee. I have protein shakes when I need a snack. Best wishes!

Answer by rio_burb at 11:59 PM on Apr. 30, 2009

• low carb is a good one

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i found something that worked for me very well. I cut out all sugar out of my diet. hard to do yes but I was a heavy soda drinker. so i just switched from reg. pepsi to diet pepsi. just doing that, i dropped 20 lbs in 2 months. i feel a little better and now i have cut most of my sugar and now i am working on salt. i am doing this one day at a time and cutting one thing at a time. it's working so far. good luck

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I will do my best.. I'm a heavy soda drinker as well.. Preferibly.. Coca-Cola.. I just need to do something.. I want to lose my weight.. And its proving difficult when I can't leave to walk around...

Answer by Poopie08 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Don't diet. Eat healthy and set a great example for your kids (they should be eating healthy, too).
    Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Eat 7 servings of whole grains a day. Eat beans and lentils.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I used the Cinch Inch Loss Plan to shed my extra weight. PM me if you would like to learn more about it. I lost weight without exercise. I like to run, but never have time with three kiddos under 6 years old.

Answer by MeganKay1977 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Change your eating habits by decreasing your portions, cut out processed foods and sugar foods and drinks. Stay away from diet products... Walk at lunch and breaks. Increase the intake of water and dark pigmented produce, they have a natural chemical that helps to jump start your metabolism naturally. Also, I found It Works Body Wraps. What it is: It Works body applicators will help you to firm, tone, and tighten in 45 mins, it detoxes your fat cells and really works - visit the sie and read the testimnoials, they are incredible

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• hello I have a Body Reshaping Garment that helps you lose weight wearing it 4-6 hours a day...The information is on my profile..Be Blessed

Answer by cbarconia at 11:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Do the 21 day cleanse. All natural, no sugar, no caffine, no processed foods. from the the pillars of wellness from kathy something... all i remeber i saw it on Oprah and started it the next day, it was hard at first no coffee but it so worked! i do it every three months now. Plus i do a tone day clease of only lemon water once a month,

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2009