Teething..

When should I expect it.. My daughter is drooling a lot and chewing on everything she can get her mouth on.. Is it about time for her to start? She's 4 months old today (4-29)

Poopie08

Asked by Poopie08 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I could be teething, or it could just be her exploring with her mouth. Which is how a lot of babies use their sensor skills at this age. You'll see them start to come in when they are ready, in the gums.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• anytime now i would think. my two kids didn't cut their first tooth until around their first birthday. she is probably teething but you still may not see teeth for a while. some babies are slower at actually cutting the tooth than others. it was a long a painful process for me. but i hope it is better for you good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 7:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Anytime =] My daughter just cut her first bottom two teeth on Sunday, and she turned 4 months on that day as well. Good luck, it's so adorable when they smile with those two little teefers ahahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009