Will I ever find that special someone!!

kamara23

Asked by kamara23 at 7:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Sure! Just make sure you keep your expectations high,but be realistic.Don't settle for any less than you deserve.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm asking myself the same question every day.
    lsj913

Answer by lsj913 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Of course you will, but you have to believe it, and let it happen. Ever hear of self-fulfilling prophecies? You tell yourself "I suck at math" and by golly you do? Be open to meeting new people, get to know them before deciding it's time to let them go, and try dating someone you normally wouldn't.

I met my hubby on a blind date after dating the same kind of guy for years. Hubby was nothing like any other guy I'd ever dated before, and he wasn't anything what I expected. In fact, he didn't talk to me at all during our first date. Normally, I would have completely blown him off and moved on. But he was so odd that I agreed to the second date (he barely talked to me then, too), and kept seeing him. I fell in love with the quirky guy, and am mad about him to this day.

Had I stuck strictly with my list of "tall, dark, handsome, and whatever", I wouldn't have married the terrific guy I have today.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 8:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Get off the computer and start interacting with real people and maybe, yeah.
    Anonymous