stay home

is it bad that i dont want to work anymore n want to stay home with my boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• no that is what i wanted but couldn't when my first was born due to financial problems. but when my daughter was born i found it even harder to go to work. i met with someone who was selling avon and they showed me how to sell and now i am a stay at home mom selling avon. it has been working pretty well for me. but no there is nothing wrong with wanting to be with your kids all the time. I really miss work though. I miss having the Me time. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No! It's wonderful. It's the best thing you can give your child to stay home with them and be there for them. It's amazing to get to be with your child and watch them grow.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 8:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i wish i had enuf $$$$$$$ to be able to stay home.....
    Anonymous

• i don't think there is too many mom that would not like to stay home. i didn't work cause i felt that my son's need me. who going to be there when they need the hug or who's going to understand
    when they need to talk to you. and it is hard to find a good sitter or daycare. and sometime your paying what you make cause you have to also look a the tax you pay. i know my cousin his wife work and it cost him with the taxes. so enjoy and don't let anyone tell you what you want to do enjoy your son godbless and to all the mom that work your doing the best you can, times are changing
    GRANDMALINDAS

Answer by GRANDMALINDAS at 8:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Is it bad that you want to stay home and raise your child instead of dumping them on a daycare provider? Please tell me that's a rhetorical question! Of course you should stay home and raise your babies.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 10:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Not at all. It also is not bad when mothers work. If you can afford to stay home and you won't lose your mind, then do it! I will tell you that it is more important to be home in the tween and teen years than it is now.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 AM on Apr. 30, 2009