I have a problem with my laptop or several problems that I need help with because I can't afford to purchase a new one or repair it.It keeps shutting on and off ,safe mode is where I'm at becxause regular setting shows me a blank screen and I'm pissed at this whole situation.If it has crashed what can I do to bring it back from the dead sort of speak?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• try the group Computer Moms Computer Heaven. Those ladies know everything about computers there!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If it crashes your ganna need someone with experience to fix it, not much you can do on your own
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Sounds like it could be a virus. Why don't you run one of the free spyware,virus detectors and see if you can't get it off of your computer? If that doesn't work call the company that made your computer. They might be able to offer tech support. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:57 PM on Apr. 30, 2009