I'm having a problem schedulizing everything so it gets later and later,maybe I'm burned out from lack of sleep and being an older mom or is it all in my head?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 8:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• Are you saying you have things to do but you've been procrastinating? Regardless, having a lack of sleep and a mom (regardless of age!) can do that in my opinion. At least it has to me. I just don't have the energy that I used to. I do most of the parenting alone though and that just doesn't help at all.
    Anonymous

• Is this for you or for your children? Are they important things like dr appts or just things you want to do? Make a list and number them in priority number then add them to the calendar. Choose what things can wait and what needs to be done now. Remember there are only 24 hours in a day and you need to schedule rest in there. Take it one day at a time...as an older mom myself you can do this.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 PM on Apr. 29, 2009