Can I get some support?

My period was supposed to be last week and I'm scared I'm pregnant again. I need support. I'm terrified to take a test...even thought that sounds silly! I know it won't change if I am or aren't pregnant. I just found out my 18 month old is autistic and I don't know if I can be a mom to two...but I'm 100% against abortion and i know I would never be able to give the baby up for adoption. Can I get some words of encouragement please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• breath 1,2,2 breath 1,2,3. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• if you are, then it will be ok.

if you are, maybe this baby is comming to help you. A lot of kids can help with siblings that are autistic. especially younger ones.

Just remember, if God brings you to it, then He will bring you through it.
    (((((hugs)))))
    Anonymous

• God doesn't give you more than you can handle. I honestly believe that. God bless.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• The sunner you know the sooner you will swallow it and you'llbe ok. It will bw hard but us women are very strong. Good luck>
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It will be ok. Honey I have four kids a girl and THREE autistic boys. I think you can do it if you had to. the first few months are hard, but once you establish a routine your 18 month old will thrive and things will go much easier. Now if you take the test and it's negative perhaps getting on some birth control until you're sure what you want would be a good idea. Either way I think you can do it. Good luck and pm me if you like.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009