to jealous or what?

My husband is really good to me and im thankful for this but somethings bothering me and I dont want to say anything to him because he will probaly just think im jealous and go on with his life and I guess in a way I am a little jealous. I work with this girl who is a very good friend of mine and she is getting married in Aug. She is spanish and very pretty and having a big wedding. well, the other day she had me to ask my husband if he would dance with her at her wedding(I translate for her) He said yes. That part doesnt bother me. What does bother me is that we have been married for 5 years and he has never danced with me, even when I ask him to he tells me no because all he knows how to do is dirty dance. Well if thats the only way he can dance I dont want him bumping and grinding all over my friend. She already tells me that hes sexy. Do you think im being jealous and how would you feel if it was your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• umm i'd be jealous but i'd also tell him. hey if you are gonna dance with her at her wedding, than i'd at least like one dance with you as well. its only fair right?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• depends on how good a friend she is is she a true friend and you can trust her then its ok. ( i have 2 friends i would trust with my life savings and never worry about them they would tell me anything ) but i would bring it up to dh that he needs to dance with you least once. my dh dosent like to dance but would if it made me happy ( weddings only lol )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You should tell him how you feel. Seriously, if he won't dance with you why dance with someone else?
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 8:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Why does she want to dance with your husband at her wedding anyway?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• leagalmommy101 She said at mexican weddings/dances everybody dances and she wants him to be one she dances with.
    Anonymous

• Ummmm, no where does it say that it's a mexican wedding...it only says the bride-to-be is spanish.

And poster...I'd be telling your "friend" that hubby will not dance with her...it's not right if she is saying YOUR husband is sexy...not right!! And I'd be telling hubby where he can shove his dancing with some other chick. That it would be beside the divorce papers if he kept that shit up!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oh hell no, sorry, i wouldnt have my husband dancing with someone who has already claim that he is sexy. Talk to your husband and tell him how you feel about it. If he respects your feelings he will not do it.
    tish0607

Answer by tish0607 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Okay, I would be totally pissed about the dancing thing cuz my man wont dance with me either. Wait I take that back, we did dance once at a friends wedding. But about your friend thinking he is sexy and wanting to dance with him, well that would stroke my ego. Sometimes I wonder if other women find my man attractive. I would like to see other women hit on him, it would make me feel good. I wonder if I'm crazy and the only one who finds him attractive. Him not dancing with you is a reason to be pissy yes. Him dancing with her no, it was her wedding day that would just be rude not to. You should be glad she finds him attractive. You know you got a hottie feel good about it cuz he is yours.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:12 AM on Apr. 30, 2009