How much formula should my 4 in a half month old be getting in a day?

I just recently started feeding him his first foods, I mix fruit with cereal in the morning then usually he takes a bottle afterwards lunc just another jar then a bottle, and then diner is usually cereal mixed with potato's and a bottle, he is sleeping all night finally through all of this but it worries me becasue he is not taking in that much formula and i don't know if he is getting enough.

Asked by Klove22 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• heres the best feeding plan I have found online

from solids to formula and everything

32 oz is what it says

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If his formula intake dropped dramatically, cut back on the food. Other than's as much as he wants/will take. There is no certain amount any baby should take at any age.

What about snacks? In between meals? There's more opportunity for formula.

Mine didn't have 3 meals of food until they were about 6 months. But that's just how it kind of worked out for us...

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009