Is there a way to make your legs smaller?

I know that obviously i need to tone them, but will that make them look bigger?
I walk everyday, what else can I do?

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Definitely toning will reduce the fat on the legs. Unless you are a body builder, and taking steriods (LOL), you don't have to worry about your legs getting larger from building muscle. I have lost many good inches on my things and also my waistline by toning and doing it well.

While my pounds didn't reduce as much, the inches have come off, which is actually better. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• You want to look like this?

Anonymous

• You're probably going to get a lot of smart ass replies to this post, but I totally understand what you mean. As you know everybody's body type is different...This is what works for me so it may work for you as well. Just keep on walking, you really don't even need to walk fast or run-you'll burn more fat calories if you keep your heart rate at its desired beat (do a google search-it goes off of height and weight) Also eat more vegtables and less protein. Stretch whenever you have time. I usually stretch during my t.v. programs:) I have to stay off of the eliptical or my thighs bulk up with muscle. Hopefully this helps out a little for you.
    Anonymous

• anon. 8:39, ummm NO i dont want to look like that, I just want my legs to be a little smaller, not like sticks.

and anon. 8:50 thanks!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I used It Works Body Applicators. I had the same problem... I decided to try an lose the cellulite first so I could tone... I found It Works and have been so excited with the results. What it is: It Works body applicators will help you to firm, tone, and tighten in 45 mins. This will detox your fat cells! Then in the next few days I lost even more - it was so cool... now my legs are tone, from excerising with out the cellulite look http://itworks.net/SoCal-Itworks

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have an athletic build so even at a size 2, my thighs and calves were freaken huge, as long as they are defined with mucsle and tone I am happy. Still in the process of getting my body back post babies... The gym has this one mashine that you spread your legs on, i forgot whats its called but it works your inner thighs. It has helped a lot!

- http://www.ramblingsofasahm.com/

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009