In your opinion...

How many tattoos is too many? My husband is a tattoo artist.. And I'm not going to lie.. I'm addicted to getting tattoos.. I have ten of them and I want more..

Poopie08

Asked by Poopie08 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i agree i love tats have 4 of them and plan on getting a half sleeve on my left arm and more. you can never have to many as long as they are well placed and glide well together!
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 11:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I guess it just depends on the person. I have four and want more. The only one that I have that's visible right now is on my foot.
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i think head to toe isent right but thats me tattoos are very sexy but depends on what and were. but dont look like lizard man he seems nice looks arnt everything but its a lil much. jmo. (:
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I like tattoos, but not the old woman who's entire body is covered. That's just too much for my liking. But it's really only my opinion...obviously she likes it. I guess it depends on what they are, where they are, etc.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• there is no such thing as too many tattoos!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I want my body covered, everything below the neck and above the wrists.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 12:22 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I think human skin is beautiful. Ten is probably enough but be yourself don't care what others think. I do have to say that head to toe is too many though. Maybe put them in a spot that is covered by clothes and leave the exposed areas tattoo less so others can enjoy your skin.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:29 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Whatever makes you happy and you think is beautiful!

tattoo

P.S. I'm broke can he do me for free *LOL*!

babymomma0306

Answer by babymomma0306 at 3:18 AM on Apr. 30, 2009