Baby kicking

Im 19 weeks, and I was wondering if I could be feeling the baby kick on a regual basis, and could it ever hurt???

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes with my 1st I felt her on a regular basis by that time. It def shouldn't hurt though. She (or he) is still way too little to be actually kicking organs with any force.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have felt this one by that time. It doesn't really hurt. Unless you get a ribshot, those kinda hurt.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 8:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I am 16 weeks with my second and I am feeling the baby regularly but with the first it took a little longer. I don't think it hurts until they get bigger and they shove a foot up your stomach or step on your bladder and that is kind of uncomfortable lol but worth it
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i didnt really feel my first til about 17 or 18 weeks.nothing ever really hurt with her until she got stuck under my ribs.(i ahd to go to the hospital i was in so much pain!)..with this pregnancy i have felt him moving since about 16 weeks.Im now 28 weeks and he LOVES to kick my ribs hard! either that or shove something under them.he also likes to kick my bladder which is also painful sometimes.But yes it is all def worth it!
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 10:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009