Im so stressed and want to cry

I feel like a terrible mom because my 4 month old daughter wont stop crying , my 4 yr old wont stop whining and is being very demanding tonight. I hate my husband and want a divorce he is being a jackass and I just want to lock myself in a closet and cry..........i am losing it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Have a good cry dear, but pray while your in there. Ask God for stregnth and guidence. Some time just walking through the house praying helps. Pray for peace. Your house may be very tense and stressful you need to get peace in there. Try to get things quite, turn off some tv or some lights and just began to settle down and get quite. Some time mood lights help release tension in your house too. Pray psalms 91 and just hold your babies and I think things wil settle down. I will pray for you. ps: once things are settle go relax in a hot tub of aromatherpy .
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Aw hang in there momma. If I were you I would hand baby to hubby, and say I need to go for a walk to regain my calm. Or run get a treat from McDonalds. Just do something to give yourself a break from the madness.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• you are not loosing it, maybe that is what you need, lock your self in the bathroom and cry, you will feel better, my husbad is no help at home so yes atleast once a month while i take a shower a get a good cry, and i know in does not solves anything but you feel better.
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Then ya know what?? You just fucking cry about it and don't feel bad!! Sometimes it's the only thing that makes you feel better and gives you some insight on what needs to be done!!

BTW...all guys are jackasses, it's just a matter of how big of one you want!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Go right ahead and cry all you want. Tears can help us feel better. Sometimes our guys don't realize what we edure. Tell him as you are walking out doors you are going for a walk. Get outside stretch and breathe.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:14 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I meant endure....what the heck is edure....LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 9:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• take a deep breath and remind yourself, "This too shall pass..." I agree with the others, go for a walk or go to another room (hand the baby to your hubby) dont ask him, just give him the baby and go cry if you need to, you will feel better once you let all that tension out.....
    tazcentral

Answer by tazcentral at 11:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Thanks ladies for your suggestions. I got through last night and feel better today. I just get overwhelmed some days and I just dont know how to deal.
    Anonymous