The duggars Oldest son is married?? Do you think their realtionship seems odd?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No.... would you mind telling me why you ask?
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think it's just odd because not very many people have their same beliefs anymore. I think its sweet that they did everything including kissing for the first time as a married couple.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 8:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• why does it seem odd? I think its sweet and can't wait to see if their having a boy or girl
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i think to sum its odd bc we may not all have same beliefs but i also think they r seet an love each other alot
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I didnt even know she was already pregnant. I guess they will prolly have a spin off and have 20 kids too.
    Anonymous

• The duggars in general are odd to me personally. The women has so many kids and its sad that the older girls have to take care of them. AS for the married son.. hes the boss of that girl!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I agree he's the boss of his wife. When they found out she was pregnant, HE's the one who got the call from the doctor and told her. That's so messed up to me.
    Anonymous

• I think they are sweet. My husband and I have the same beliefs we did not have sex until marriage had our first kiss a week before he wedding. We have been called odd and that is OK with me. I have never had to worry about baby daddy's, STD's or all the other baggage the "normal" world brings for so many. We have never drank alcohol, did drugs or used bad language. My children are considered "odd" at school since they are polite, well behaved, feel school is more important than dating and are selfless rather than being selfish like most kids and teens.

They are odd by the worlds standards and that is a good thing.
    Anonymous

• I support them in their desicions and hope the best for them.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think they rock. What's so odd about setting values for you relationship and following through? Although my husband and I would kiss before we were married, we did not have sex, and I will teach my children to live by the same values as we did. I think they are very important values.

I 100% agree with anon :07 when she said: "They are odd by the worlds standards and that is a good thing."

I also totally respect the Duggar's decision to have so many children. I think it's totally wrong to judge them for that. They are raising an amazing family in my opinion.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009