how did you lose your belly fat?

I've been tring my best to eat right and get exercise in, do any of you ladies have any thing you did that really worked to flatten back down your belly fat? Its extra hard when you've had a baby, that baby stretches your ab muscles and basically I was left with none. Any suggestions?

eyeamdream

Asked by eyeamdream at 9:00 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• it has been very hard for me since I had a c section. i'm 12 months post partum! I tell ya though, since my son has been walking around like crazy, and practically running I've noticed a huge change in my tummy (getting a little flatter). you know what I do? I crawl around on all fours, chasing after my son asking over and over "where ya goin? whatcha doin?" it's a big game between us. I chase him all around the house and I always notice my tummy muscles feel tight and I get quite the workout! since doing this almost every day I've been losing weight and my tummy seems a little more toned than it has been since having my baby one whole year ago!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Pilates has done wonders for my belly.
    twinmom5253

Answer by twinmom5253 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I finally lost mine with It Works Body Applicators. I tried everything, sit-ups, dieting, my tread climber - but my stomach would just not go away - til I found It Works What it is: It Works body applicators will help you to firm, tone, and tighten in 45 mins. This will detox your fat cells! Then in the next few days I lost even more - it was so cool... http://itworks.net/SoCal-Itworks

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 10:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Running. I have started doing some ab work but my abs are really firm and flat from running.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 8:38 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• i started using this product www.irepcni.com/cemgroup this is the ladys website i got it through. I lost 3 inches off my abs in two weeks without losing a pound! I was only on it for two weeks. I am getting another set this week and hopefully will remember to take it like your supposed to so i will lose even more. i had tried losing weight for two years never losing on my abs. so i am really excited i found something to help get rid of the left over inches
    Sproutmommy

Answer by Sproutmommy at 7:02 PM on May. 3, 2009