salt water taffy

do u like? what flavor? were do u get your fix? i love the cinnamon salt water taffy cant wait for the place to open its at the beach and the only place were u can get it in one flavor and not buy a bunch of diffrent kinds. i go in and say i need 2 boxes of cinnamon anything else? nope just that. sandborns candies at the beach needs to open NOW!!

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mmm now i want salt water taffy...i like the orange sherbert and vanilla...i think i'll go to the beach tomorrow to see if anything is open yet
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• if your beach store is open u have to tell me cause then maybe mine will be open. i think at the end of may though ):
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Wow I haven't had that since I was a child, My mom would get it at Coney Island every summer .
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I like banana. I have not been to the board walk yet this year.
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I don't much care for it, even though it was a staple candy where I grew up in Maine.
    You can order it year round through yummies.com. They have an all candy store in Kittery, ME that is to die for and the salt-water taffy is the real thing - no knock offs with Yummies.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:37 PM on Apr. 29, 2009