Swine Flu?? going to New york

Okay not really sure what to think there is 51 cases of it in new york now im going to PA but gonna go true New York... I am a bit worried about it and on top of that i got two little once that arent coming but they both have been sick with the flu for a week not about to take them back if they dont get better.. :( not sure if i should stay out of new york.. i have always wanted to go and its gonna be the only chance i most likely wiht get in years.. :( and am I the only one worried

miss_nevin

Asked by miss_nevin at 9:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• No. No. No. If I was you HELL NO. A school just 8miles from me shut down. I kept my kid home today, too close to home.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 9:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009