When did i concieve?

If my due date is May 16th???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your less than a month away, what diff does it make?
    Anonymous

• Around August 10 to the 14th.
    Anonymous

• How about the night you had sex. Why delete an answer over a question you have asked a million times in a million ways???? Plan for the baby and stop trying to figure out the day you may have gotten pregnant as there is NO WAY TO TELL
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• To figure out your due date you would take the first day of your last period, go back 3 months and then add a week. so, if your due date is May 16th, the first day of your last period should have been around Aug 9th, so aprox2 weeks after that could have been the time you got pregnant. If my calculations are correct.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• according to ultrasound the 1st day of my period is aug 9 but i didnt have a period then. I had one august 18th and according to that my due date is may 25th but two ultrasounds have confirmed my may 16th due date. maybe i ovulated early?
    Anonymous

• seriously...again??? PATERNITY TEST!!!!
    Anonymous