anyone elses?

child acting like a devil child today?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 15 y/o is. This morning I told her to go upstairs and change out of her short shorts and tank top. I don't like her wearing such clothing to school. She came down and tried to go directly out the front door, but I called her to me and she was wearing a short sleeve shirt and long shorts (to the knees), but I'm on to her sneaky ways. I checked inside her shirt and shorts and sure enough she had the very clothes I told her not to wear to school underneath! She was so angry with me when I made her take them off again and then I checked inside her clothes again. Her backpack was next to me so I know she didn't put them in there, but I watched her walk to the bus stop in case she threw them out her bedroom window....LOL. I was a teen once and know all the tricks....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• She's been a little fussy, because she's getting teeth:( poor baby.
    Anonymous

• lol 12 weeks pregnant with my first.... no idea yet
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• YES!!!!! my son age 3 is testing me omg. and if im on the phone which isent offten but today i get a call and he was doing anything to be a meanie screaming yelling touching things and when i looked at him as in knock it off he just kept going laughing. he was up at 7am and i was ready to put him to bed at 9am lol. i pray for you and me to have a better day tomorrow. phew thank god bedtime was 8pm.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Friggin Killian man...I don't know what has gotten into him lately. I swear to god that child is straight up TRYING to drive me crazy. He is DEFINATELY his fathers child I can say that for sure.

I told him today, "Its a good thing you are so cute and I love you so much otherwise I would have to beat you!!"
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• hahaha well he isnt a hellian yet since he's only 1, but he did find the vaseline today and decided to snack on it. I called posion control and they said to just keep an eye on him and he might get an upset tummy. he had diarrhea a few times today, but nothing crazy. I made sure all medicines, even something as simple as petrolium jelly, are out of reach after that!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• kylesboo~~god bless you and god help you lol. tarrible 2's 3's 4's lol. theething understandable teething has to be uncomfortable.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• YES!!! He's 15 and knows absolutely everything!! How in the world did I get so stupid?
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• All was good until a minute ago. My Jack who is two and a half is for some bizzare reason in his bed acting like a butt. I went in there twice and sent my DD in too. I guess he is going to have to cry it out.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• actually no! every other day yes.
    Anonymous