who thinks cafemom is such a useful website

i love this site i love all the advice on question from other mums and i love how we all have different answer for questions isn't being a women so great if it was cafedad i could just imagine the answers if they even bother to answer it would be ummm i don't know lol

tumtum360

Asked by tumtum360 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i love it too :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:24 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• laughingCM is more my comic relief for the day! Don't know if I'd go so far as to call it useful!!

Anonymous

• I love it. For useful info and just for entertainment too. It's addicting sometimes lol. Especially when it's midnight and I know I need to go to bed!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 9:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i love it i have a myspace and dont even bother with it anymore if im online im on cafemom.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It helps out somedays ,I run away from the bashing though..
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• #1 with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    momindistress08

Answer by momindistress08 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Cafe Mom was exactly what I needed when I was ready to hang my teen daughter, and now she has joined to help her through her pregnancy and being a new mom-she is really scared. I couldn't think of a better place to send her than right here. You all have been a big help to me.
    Anonymous

• I love this site and most of the women here!
    In fact, at a playgroup today I happened to meet a woman who missed meeting some friends where we were. We live in VA and she was from CA. Her and her husband are looking to possibly move here and I told her about CafeMom, gave her my screen name, and told her about our playgroup if she moves to our town. She was really a sweet lady - I hope she joins CM and looks me up! I think she'd be a lovely friend to most of us here.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009