Do any of you women REALLY wear industrial white underpants??

Come on now...be honest...do you wear white granny panties?
I hate white panties!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do wear "granny" underpants - what's wrong with that?
    They are briefs and come in different colors and prints, which I wear on most days. The white ones I wear when I am on my menstrual cycle.
    They are very comfortable and I like them.
    Am I less of a person for this?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oh heck no! I can't stand granny panties! I don't wear underwear you can buy by the pack! LOL.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:34 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i like to wear sexy panties! lol
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• ONLY the last few weeks of my pregnancy and than a few weeks postpartum because I knew they were going to be thrown out anyways. I couldn't see my fat pregnant ass in a thong those last few weeks anyways, and me and my boyfriend weren't having sex the last month either, so what did I care lol. Back to cute underwear again now though!
    Anonymous

• Thongs actually granny pannies well I wore them before and they are constant need to pick my ass
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 9:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If and when I actually wear underwear they have to be floss thongs. I really prefer not to wear any except well that one time of the month when we all have to wear them. Even then it is not as you say granny panties lol.
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 9:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• noo way, i am 34 years old, and the last time i wore anything like that i was 10.my own mother doesnt even wear them any more and shes 53.lol
    missysmiles

Answer by missysmiles at 9:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• hell no. gag. I didn't even realize that they still sold them? I mean even when I was pregnant I still had some cute ass bikini undies!! (or are those considered granny panties and I am so lost??)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i like thongs on certain days, but i love boy shorts!!they keep your butt tight and i dont know...i feel sexier in boy shorts than i do in thongs!!
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 10:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No briefs (I'm guessing that's what you consider "grannies"), but I like my undies WHITE. My husbands are white too, that way I can wash all the white underwear together with bleach and be done with it. I don't how you thong-wearers can stand to have that strap running between your cheeks. YUCK-O. I like sexy underwear, but not something that gets stuck in the crack. blah.

Have you ladies ever considered what you look like from behind when you wear undies that don't cover your cheeks? Unless you're skinny and your pants aren't tight-fitting, it ain't a pretty sight. Something you may want to consider...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Apr. 30, 2009