changing tables

Does any one know if resterants,convientant stores, public bathrooms have changing tables in the mens bathrooms. I was just wondering because a popular convienance store in NJ has no changeing table in the womens bathroom. What do men do when they are out by themselves with the kid?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have noticed a trend of "family bathrooms" in our area........the usual mens and womens are available, but now also one where either parent can go in. I can see where this is a good idea say if a man had his 3 or 4 year old daughter who needed to potty........too young to go in to a womans alone, but too old to go into a mans. Especially since the open urinal is rather revealing.
    Anyway, those have changing tables in them...........and are available to either parent. I think it is a good idea! I wish more places had them.
    Foster_Mom

Answer by Foster_Mom at 10:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• A lot of places do if not they have a family restroom or an area on the counter to change them. I have noticed that in VA a few times and wondered the same thing. Most places we go have one in each bathroom if not I guess you find a bench and use it or your car seat before you go in the store.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My infant (almost 3 months old) granddaughter is still small enough to lie back in her stroller so she can be changed in that. I just pull the hood over the top and it usually lends enough privacy when I do it in a corner. I had to change her in the mall today and did just that.
    When she gets too big to do that then I will change her in the car.
    Otherwise, I will complain to the management of any business I frequent about the need for a baby changing station in both restrooms.
    Most establishments we go to have them now, but when I had children there were no such things, but I rarely went to too many public places back then with them. We did a lot of fun things at home.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Thanks for your answers. I hate it when I go some where that does not even have one in the womens bathroom. so I was wondering if society has kept up with the times and put them in the mens rest rooms. around here only bis malls have those family rest rooms.
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Oh I feel silly I did not mean to hit the annon button on this question. lol
    rachel0226

Answer by rachel0226 at 7:17 AM on Apr. 30, 2009