Will you call to legalize?

Will you call to legalize?

http://www.showmethefacts.org/2009/04/24/marijuana-phone-poll-scam-confusing/

BEXi

Asked by BEXi at 9:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No, the point is that it should be legal. It's not the govts place to tell consenting adults what they can and can't do with/to their own bodies. Prohibition is failed policy and a waste of resources. This post is asking people to call and support legalization.

The good news is the tides are changing. More and more people are supporting legalization so I am hopeful that it will happen in my life. Besides many states have legalized for medical and/or personal use plus many police depts are making it a very low priority.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

• I don't go to links posted, ever...especially with the words scam in them! Sorry...
    Tell me the facts if you'd like.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Done.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I would but i live in england.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• From the info provided it's harmless but ineffective. (However it is free and not a scam.)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:15 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

Tell me the facts if you'd like.

I posted this journal the other day. This is what is about. The explain every thing on the link, and when you call the number.

I just got a text from my friend that says that if you call this number and press #, it is a vote to legalize marijuana. Supposedly Obama said he would consider it if he receives a million votes... What could it hurt?? Call now! (973) 409-3274.

This number is a legit phone number that has to do with polls and they said that they would submit it to Obama if they get enough. So call and tell your friends and family!!!

PLEASE DO THIS!!! THANKS!
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

Ineffective? People are trying to make a difference. Every little bit helps!
    Rachel315

Answer by Rachel315 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No. Pot is not necessary. It makes you slow,lazy and without goals. It might also hurt your lungs. If you want to party all the time...or just once in a while, good luck with that and I hope you will enjoy flipping burgers forever.
    Anonymous

• Careful anon, your ignorance is showing. I know many productive and successful people who smoke regularly. Doctors, lawyers, teachers executives. Just because some losers smoke pot and use it as an excuse for their lives doesn't mean all stoners are losers. Ever heard of Bill Gates, Carl Sagan, Tom Brokaw? They all smoke/d pot.

No evidence it harms your lungs, in fact studies have shown it reduces lung cancer tumors.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009