I dont know what to do for my stepdaughter.

My stepdaughter is consistently coming to our home and is always upset. Her mother talks very badly about her father and I. Also, the child has had bruises on her which she said came from her mother, hich of course the mother denies. We have contacted the proper authorities yet they keep sending her back to her mom. The mother also emotionally blackmails the child and tells her tht she cant live without her. She even tells her to lie to the caseworkers by telling her if she tells the truth she go in foster care and never see anyone again. The poor thing is only five. Im t my wits end with the situation. Any advice would be helpful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• File an emergency custody order with the court. Document the bruises yourself and file a police report. They can take a statement of what has happened. Call CPS and request a new case worker.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Buy a nanny cam!!! They come as stuffed animals. Don't inform lil one of purpose. Tell her to put it where ever mom hits her the most(her rm or liv rm for example). Ask her to bring it so she can have it when she comes back, watch what ever is captured and go from there!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:04 PM on Apr. 29, 2009