my dad is a whore.

he got married at 18 and has NEVER been faithful to his wife[my stepmom] and she knew and knows about it the whole time,he is 59 and STILL cheats on her,is anyone else out there that has a whore for a father???????????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daddy is a good boy.

Kinda sorta. He did drugs as a teenager.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm sorry. :-( No, I don't but that would be hard to go through.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No, This is a good question. He's better watch or his peepee will fall off.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My father had sex with my mom's baby sis(she denies but my ma said her gut feeling is the tubal preg she had was his), he dumped us for her bf, married bf, cheated on bf with her sis, left bf for sis and married sis. He's not going to change!!! So no your not the only one with a whore for a dad!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I asked my dad if he ever wears or wore protection and he said no, I sain dad you have bigger balls than I thought.My dad and I are close,I,m the oldest and he has 2 other kids each from diff women,see I told you he was a whore:]:]:]:]
    Anonymous

• i know how ya feel. my dad has 6 kids by three different women had my older sis with her mom had sex with my mom while he was dating my older sis's mom, went back to her leaved my mom alone, had my younger brother, when i was maybe a year old, then had my three younger sister (15,13,9) im 20 my bros 16 bout to be 17, my older sis is 22 when i was being born he was at a bar, his friend went and told him and he told them he didnt care, denied i was his for the first couple years of my life even though i look exactly like him. and is now trying to make up for never being there for us 3 older ones by taking care of the three younger ones. my dads not only a whore. hes a douche. i hate him. he knows it too. so yeah there are alot of people out there like that. oh and he married the 3 younger ones mom, and cheated on her constantly, they got divorced, hes now with a girl he stole from his cousin, had first 2 kids by 18 and all by 26
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 10:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No but my poor son does and he doesn't respect his dad because of it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My father is a huge male whore hes been married and divored 3 times he olny has 4 kids that I know of but I'm pretty sure theres more he's cheated so many times I know theres more kids then just us 4
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Uhhhh....that is so bizarre. My Dad only had one woman his whole life: My Mom. They were married for 49 years, until she died. He was just a really nce guy. He didn't drink, he quitsmoking when his first childwas born and he was always employed as an accountant. If he were alive today, he would still be a good guy and he still would lead a clean life. Everyone should have a Dad like mine.
    I am surprised that you would even discuss this with us. Its not a good thing,you know, to describe your Dad as a whore. Ughhh..... Unless you are just kidding around?
    Anonymous

• Nope my dad was the best dad everyone should have a dad like mine he was married to my mother for 30 years.My parents adopted me and he took care of 6 of his nephews and they are all sucessful and me I am a nurse .He was a artichect .He was very faithful to my mother and they went to mexico to adopt me thank god because I had a great life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Apr. 30, 2009