Is it me or are we getting some bad weather?

I'm from Kansas and I've noticed that around here and Oklahoma, there have been a lot of tornadoes. :-/ Does this seem like it's been happening more this year than usual?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am in Mass. and the weather here has been crazy. Im talking record heat for April - 90 + degrees.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:10 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• im not from there or near im in n.h but i see it on the news and i do think wonder if my cafemom friends are ok.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Ehhh, it's kinda normal here in NC. It gets hella hot right around the middle of April and doesn't stop until November or so. I'm dreading summer, it gets up to like 95 and the humidity is horrific. It's not fun being plus sized in sweltering heat.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• There was a tornado within a half hour of me. Scaaary. The ironic thing is, we barely got any rain while they were freakin having tornadoes TWICE in one night.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• In wisconsin we had an 86* day and the next day the high was 45*. We usually dont get too many tornados here. Thank goodness.
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm in the greater Houston area, and we got 10" of rain on Monday, yes, I said 10 inches in one day. It was crazy awful.
    22hockeymom22

Answer by 22hockeymom22 at 11:23 AM on Apr. 30, 2009