LADIES I'M KNOCKED UP!

My son is only 5 months old so they'll be about a year apart. What did I get myself into? haha.

Well I wanted to get prego again, just wasn't expecting for it to happen SO soon. Any advice?

ours

Asked by ours at 10:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Congrats! My boys are 1 year apart exactly to the day! If you want to talk, feel free to send me a message!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:43 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• *hopping up and down* OH OH OH!! Congratulations! Kisses to the belly. Aww, I have been trying and while the test said nope I am still hopeful. Maybe I'm one of those ladies whose levels take awhile to present. Oh congrats again!!
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 10:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My oldest two are 18 months apart, it is kind of hard, like having twins! But they were very close and played well together....most of the time! LOL They did fight, but all siblings do! Just save everything from your first baby for the next one. Maybe start stocking up on diapers now! This pregnancy may be alittle harder on your body, you haven't completely healed yet, but you'll be fine. CONGRATS!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm jealous.. I'm still trying to talk hubby into. I want another one now.. he wants to wait a few months :(
    *JEALOUS*
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My hubby wanted to wait, but one day he just decided he wanted to see a little me running around since our son looks JUST like him. :] Good luck <3
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Two of mine are 17 months apart. Get used to packing around lots of diapers! If you use a stroller a lot now, buy a double stroller. My best tip was having a place for baby to sleep in several rooms of the house. When you only have one baby, you can have them on a blanket on the floor for a few minutes but when you have a toddler as well, you need to make sure baby is safe if you have to turn your back. Start sorting your current baby's clothes into boy clothes & neutral. That way if you have a girl, you have stuff ready for her. Relax & try to enjoy both your baby & your pregnancy. Nap with your baby if you get a chance so you have energy when he is awake. Oh, & CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Thank you so much that was seriously so helpful. :] I'm going to remember your advice definitely. I'll try to sleep as much as Dresden will let me before the second baby comes along!
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• HOW EXCITING FOR YOUR FAMILY!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Congrats! It may actually be a little easier when they get older, they may be closer b/c they are so close in age........I have two cousins that are 9 months apart (how she was in the mood that soon is beyond me lol)...they actually went to kindergarten together, and it really helped the little girl out a lot b/c her brother was in the same class together. Now they are in their teens, and they get along better with each other than with their two other siblings. So, good luck and congratulations!!
    IzzysMommy87

Answer by IzzysMommy87 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009