Zombies?

honestly do you believe Zombies could happen? and what are your different theories of how it would happen. my hubby completely believes it and already is making a zombie escape plan. lol so what do you think. no bashing please remember its just for fun!!!

LA09TKP

Asked by LA09TKP at 10:51 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Is your husband the one that hacked into those construction signs in Texas and warned motorists of ZOMBIE AHEAD!!!!!!!?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• lol I dont think it could happen. Unless its some kind of frankenstien weird scientist type thing. Or somebody could make a robot out of a dead human. Theres a quiz online somewhere that tests to see if you could survive in a zombie attack.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:53 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I have often thought about this!!! I think It would happen due to some stupid military experiment!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• omg Im so scared of zombies... I have nightmares because of it.... ever since i watched resident evil... They chase me eat me and my kids its awful.... MOst of the time my SO is the zombie trying to eat me.
    To answer ur queston I think that maybe there could be zombies. one day. You never know what the government is up too... Its kindof scary.. I would kill em tho.
    Anonymous

• All I can say is this..... 28 Days Later.

Who knows what secret gov't scientists are concocting for use as bio warfare...
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 10:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• but have any of you seen quarantine? you dont believe rabies makes animals into zombies somehwat? what if it did get transfered to humans as a mutated strand? and no he didnt to that. we live in NC
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 10:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I meant could, sorry!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• No, I could see the coming back from the dead thing associated with a disease or stopped heart, etc, but overall, no.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:56 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My husband LOVES zombies. He even writes zombie stories for a webzine. I think he is a little off his nut, but love him anyway. :)
    I don't really think about zombies...I agree with the pp who said it would be a military experiment gone bad it if did happen.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:06 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I'm ready for them.
    My daughter borrowed some sort of zombie handguide book from the library that gave all sorts of information on how to avoid them and take care of yourself.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:07 PM on Apr. 29, 2009