wanna trade houses to clean? I don't mind doing it, but I am sooooooooo tired of re-cleaning the SAME messes over and over!

Yah, this is just for fun, but i really AM tired of cleaning the same mess, I swear I clean one room and in ten minutes the snacks are everywhere, dirt is tracked in from little and BIG shoes, laundry that isn't even dirty is on the floor and the floor looks like a small rodent family could live off of it! No one flushes the toilet, and toilet paper...ha! What are they wiping with if I haven't replaced it myself, I don't wanna know! No one has properly loaded the dish washer so I am re-washing dishes too! Dinner was plananed, but I forgot to take it out, school lunch left overs are still in last weeks lunch bag and even tho I just went grocery shopping yesterday they have no snacks left and they are starving....I think I should have journal posted this instead, my rant and useless question may have abused this forum! SORRY! I am done now. all responses appreciated :)

clutterqueen

Asked by clutterqueen at 11:02 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree...IM cleaning my damn kitchen EVERY 5 minutes and guess what?! Its still a freakin mess!!!!AACCCKKKK!!!driving me nuts
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:05 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• eh, I gave up. I have my kid here and my nephew, they trash everything. And if I pick up all those shoes agian (we have a shoe basket to put our in and the kids tip it all the time), I'm gonna throw them all away.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:40 AM on Apr. 30, 2009