um this is an extension of my question from last night...why? lol...

ok so last night i asked you guys what you thought i should wear to meet with my ex. well it turned into this thing about me being a homewrecker because hes maried. my question is why is it such a big deal if they are both unhappy? all she does is work and she is never there to put her son to bed. i mean what kind of amother is that that is never there to put her litle boy to bed? there son wasnt planned and she work and goes to school constantly cuz she says then they'll have abetter life in a few years but i think she should wory about the now and take care of her family and husand. what do you think?

sxyang238

Asked by sxyang238 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• It's a big deal because he's married and you know it. You are so concerned about what you will wear that it screams that you are interested in him. If you are, I hope it's just for a fling as once a cheater always a cheater. Don't goad yourself into believing that 'he won't do that to me' cause he will. You let him cheat with you so in his mind it will be ok to do it to you as well. Be friends but stop at that, if you want more, he needs to leave her. He also may be having the 'grass is greener' syndrome.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think you need to let it go!!! I've seen you post question after question about how to get this married guy back in your life, about if he really means what he says when he wants you to leave him and his wife alone, about how they're thinking of getting a restraining order, etc. You need to stop obsessing and move on! You say they are unhappy, but, how would you know unless you're a fly on the wall at their home?!? You WISH they were unhappy. You WISH he would leave her for you! Lady, HE IS MARRIED!!! And that means he's OFF LIMITS!!! Wake UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• well he says hes only meeting with me to hear me out cuz i said i want to apologize for the way things ended. i call him alot and he said that if he met with me i had to go away after this.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 11:17 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• As for her, if he doesn't seem to have a problem with it, it's really none of your buisness. If he did have a problem with it, he should be telling her and if she doesn't listen, HE needs to decide to leave. In this case, if he can get the cake from you and the icing from her, he wins both ways.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think your stupid and ridiculous. Does this guy even work? She goes to school and works to support his ass as well as their son's and her own. Somebody's got to be an adult and it's obviously not him. I seriously hope you don't ever have kids with this guy. Maybe he should stop talking to his ex's and possibly cheating on her and take care of his family.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:19 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• i think you post a question every night about how you want to get back with this man and he's married and you don't like his wife blah blah blah...hes MARRIED!!!!!!!!! who gives a rats butt what you think of their relationship, hence the part of THEIR relationship, not yours. i think you're a wanna be homewrecker, or someone who just posts here to cause drama. either way, get over yourself and move on
    Anonymous

• If you don't understand why it's so wrong to stick your crotch in another woman's marriage, then I guess the only way you'll learn is when it happens to you.  Who is telling you their marriage is bad, him?  Because I'm pretty sure guys who want in your pants will tell you pretty much whatever it is they think you want to hear in order to get there.  And SO WHAT if she isn't there to put him in bed every night? I suppose once you're a mother, you'll understand how ridiculous it is to use that as a yardstick to measure mothering abilities.  For you to use it as justification for your planned adultery is, frankly, stupid.

yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 11:25 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I saw your page and you sure do mention your "EX" several times. You even have a pic of you and him on your page. Why are you hanging on to this guy so much? You need to get over it girl!
    Anonymous

• ok he works too its just that she wants to make even more money because she wants to buy a house and stop renting and i think she told our mutual friend the reason she wants to do it is cuz of the housing market.
    sxyang238

Answer by sxyang238 at 11:27 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Where is the daddy to your baby? Doesn't sound like you are doing too good when it comes to relationships. Maybe you should focus on becoming the kind of mother your child will need. If you ex is willing to walk out on his wife and kid, he will also be willing to walk out on you, and the kid who is NOT his.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009