I hit the girl he cheated on me with. Justified? story attached.

So this stupid homewrecking SLUT screwed my fiance when i was 8 months pregnant with my twins. I called her over to my house to "watch a movie" and when she got there i punched her in the face twice. My fiance told me what he did (in my car!!) so i didnt find out on myu own, and obviously he felt guilty about it. He had been tutoring her for about 2 months now in math, and would usually take 4 hours to do. Anyways, was i wrong in punching her or justified?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i think it was justified although i definitely agree with jademom. he should get punched twice as hard and twice as many times! i hope you kicked him to the curb too
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Wrong. It's his fault not hers. He is the one in a relationship not her. You should have punched him instead. However, I bet you fell better (way to go!)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• justified. it's just as much her fault as it is his! i also agree that you should punch him harder:)
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Justified it seems you might know her, even more justified!
    Anonymous

• ya ahe used to come over n say, OMG i cant wait to hold your babies!!! grrrr/...
    makes me sick juist thinking about it.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Are you still with the daddy?
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:30 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Justified or not, I would have done the same thing honestly and then went after big boy who decided he couldn't keep it in his pants.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• By the way, if my husband did that no matter WHAT excuse he had, his ass would be kicked out without a second thought. I'm crazy enough as it is, but cheat on me? Oh no haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 12:35 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Are you kidding ???? You should of punched him!!!!! I don't understand woman when I hear their man fooled around & they go after the girl He sounds like like a real sleeze being your prego & he did this get rid of the loser & wish them good ridence once a cheater always & he has no recept for you to do this to u & baby wake up........................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yeah but that GIRL knew he was with someone that was pregnant with twins (they are engaged)and she should have stayed away from her man. Maybe that girl was hoping she'd get pregnant with twins too, lol Yeah I'd have hit her too and him.
    Anonymous