Do you honestly care about "going green"?

Im kinda sick of all the pushy people and ads around saying for us to go green. How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, I really dont care.
    Mother2oneboy

Answer by Mother2oneboy at 11:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• Yes,,, I care!!!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 11:28 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think your selfish and don't care about what kind of enviorment your kids are going to have to raise their families in.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:29 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I care. I do what i can to be green. Recycling, reusing, no plastic, easy on electricity etc. I just think it's important to do my part for the future.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 11:31 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Yes, I do. 1. I have an autoimmune disease meaning that MANY things in my home could contribute to it worsening. 2. It causes so many other problems, you have no idea. 3. Why waste $ on a bunch of chemicals that cause problems? I'd like to get my money's worth. There are sooo many reasons it's better to go green, especially in this day and age where they have so much CRAP on the shelves. Wouldn't you rather have more natural things like it use to be?
    Anonymous

• sure am!
    Anonymous

• Sure. If it helps, why the hell wouldn't anyone care?
    Anonymous

• The only way I will do anything green is if it costs less! We have to be frugal in order to buy food, pay the mortgage, insurance. . . If it costs more money, I don't really care about going green.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 11:36 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Nope. Not one stinkin' bit.
    Anonymous

• I think that there is no reason to live irresponsibly and wastefully. I don't need a trend to give me common sense.

It's really funny how people aren't at all educated about the earth though- you can run to the store and load up in the natural section, but if you buy seven different cleaners, you are still being wasteful. A bottle of cider vinegar or some lemon juice and baking soda is about the most effective cleaner out there. . .

And no, I don't care about "being green." I care about taking care of myself and my children in a responsible manner. I don't over eat, either, because that is wasteful and irresponsible too.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:44 PM on Apr. 29, 2009