To the married woman,is ur husband lame in bed???If so

are u just settling cause u love him???Does the sex need to be good??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• sex needs to be great
    Hellfireo1cu812

Answer by Hellfireo1cu812 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think everyone falls into a rut sometimes. You just have to keep working at it :)

To answer your question, though, no, he's not lame :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:32 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I think sex is an important part of marriage. So yes, it needs to be good. Also remember that it can get better too.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Why would you feel that loving someone is just settling? You marry because you DO love one another. As for sex, you can always talk about it and try different things to make that work out.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 11:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• We fell into a rut last year and it sucked. Now we're back in the saddle again and it's fabulous!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My husband easily gets stuck into a rut. I am pretty kinky though and make it a point to try new things and spice it up. One person cant be doing all the work though. I tell my husband about my fantasies and I am surprised how much he fulfills them. Well he doesn't do it that much but occasionally and I guess not over doing it makes it special every time. Tell your man your fantasies about him. Well you have to fantasize about him in the first place so if you don't then start right away. It is easy to think of what you want in bed. Then tell him about it. He will be flattered. Tell him you would like to do that or for him to do that. In long term relationships it is easy for sex to get routine so you constantly have to be working on spicing in up and keeping in fresh. He might be feeling the same way deep down and just doesn't know it. Men aren't too in touch with their feelings. Oh ya and ask him what he would like to do.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 11:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Hmmmmmmm maybe i shouldgive him my butt hole,Thanks for your answers.
    Anonymous

• tell him you are going to swap him for a wild stallion if he doesn't buck up

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• I'd say that the sex needs to be at least good.. After 18yrs together our sex life has actually gotten even better than it was before and it was good before..
    Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 10:19 AM on Apr. 30, 2009