men and their... ehem... package! lol!

what do u think about men "adjusting" their package every 5 mins? Isn't it annoying that they could be talking to someone and just reach down there (to scratch, pull, or just touch it) like nothing? Oh man I just HATE it!! Lol!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol maybe theyre just making sure its still there!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• If we did this, they'd be grossed out like we had an infection or crabs.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• my hubby does that .. it is annoying !
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• It starts very early too. I'm constantly having to tell my five-year-old to take his hand out of his britches! LOL
    TexaBamaBaby

Answer by TexaBamaBaby at 11:46 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My boss does that.. he thinks nobody notices that 2 second grab but every body knows. haha oh yeahh my friend said that her brother said that sometimes his balls stick to his thigh, so he has to let it loose. lol!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 11:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• yeah i agree with the sweetvietchic. my hubby said the same thing about his balls sticking to his leg lol.
    LA09TKP

Answer by LA09TKP at 11:48 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• I adjust my package all the time. lol,
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• My husband does that all the time, but at least not outside of home. Because of that, it doesn't bother me.

One time I did tease him about it, and he made a good point: If i had all the hairy danglies guys have, I'd be hot and itchy too. LOL
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 12:00 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• OP HERE!! Lol! Didn't mean to post anon... sorry!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 12:02 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• My hubby does adjust his package with out relizing he is doing it and YES it is very annoying..
    men vs. woman
    If we adjust our bra (it gets most mens attention if we want it or not ) but if a guy adjusts in front of us it is far from a turn on and we end up looking if we want to or not .. lol
    truckchickie

Answer by truckchickie at 12:32 AM on Apr. 30, 2009