Is anyone else feeling super paranoid about Swine Flu

My son, wh0 is never sick, now has cold and a slight fever, I am taking him to the doctors office in the morning, but I can't stop thinking about swine flu...Is that crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Apr. 29, 2009 in Health

• I am not worried about the flu, but for others who may get it and be too weak to fight it.
    Anonymous

• Im not worried one bit. It seems like everybody around me is going crazy about it... just another thing to worry about...
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 11:50 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• Not worried. AT ALL! Meh. It's curable with some antibiotics. The regular flu kills people, and tons of people get it every year, but no one freaks out about it!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:52 PM on Apr. 29, 2009

• The only reason I am is because my husbands immune system and lungs are weak, any cold can be very serious for him.
    Anonymous

• Im terrifyed! I feel like that movie "I am legend"! Im freaked out to leave the house and I FLIP if Im at the grocerie store and someone is coughing right next to me! Im prego so Im scared for my baby, and I guess im just freaking out for nothing! there was the first death from it in the county next to me in Texas so yeah Im scared too.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:05 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• You can thank the media for you being so freaked out. Personally I am sick to death about hearing about swine flu this and swine flu that.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• ITA with Ash9724.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:39 AM on Apr. 30, 2009

• No its not crazy... better to be checked and feel reassured. I tired of hearing about the Swine Flu, but I cant help but feel a bit worried for my family cause we get sick often.
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 30, 2009